- I have not seen "The Lodger" yet due to Technical Difficulties - agapi42
and I were intending to go to an outdoor screening of it, but when we got there their box was broken so no Doctor Who for us. Instead we met up with my friend Rhiannon (who was also intending to watch Doctor Who but had been slightly delayed when she stumbled across an unconscious man with a nosebleed lying on the pavement), went for a nice meal and then caught the second half of Bridget Jones's Diary
, so it was nevertheless a good evening.
- Am just really behind on telly stuffs in general, due to SUNSHINE. I haven't seen this week's b7rewatch
episode yet, though we are now onto ones that I haven't seen before. I did watch last week's episode, "Moloch", last night, and, er, less said about that the better, I think, though I did enjoy Vila and Servalan bickering. Also, I want to watch more Legend of the Seeker
, and next up on my Doctor Who watch is "City of Death", and Rhiannon lent me season three of The West Wing
and I should really finish that and return it, and I am halfway through the second season of The Wire
, and and and... What I really need is more hours in the day. Could someone arrange that for me please? Thanks.
- My love for Radio 4 is well documented, but I also feel the need to proclaim my love for Radio 7, which is also great. At the moment I am listening to: the early seasons of Old Harry's Game
, which I missed first time round; lots of Dorothy L. Sayers (Gaudy Night
starts on Friday!); season three of the New Eighth Doctor Adventures ("The Scapegoat" is up next, and so far I think this season has been excellent.). They are also broadcasting repeats of a lot of old children's programmes that aired on Radio 4 in the early nineties, which is causing a lot of JOYFUL FLAILING in people who are me. This week it is Time Hops
, which I am very excited to relisten to, as I liked it so much the first time round. (The subject line is a quote from same which has stuck in my brain for about a decade.) It has a mouse scientist from the future, a killer bunny rabbit ditto, the Great Fire of London ("We did this in primary school! This isn't any old fire, it's the Great Fire of London
!" Just think what else I could've stored in that bit of brainspace) and more time travel shenanigans than you can shake a stick at.
- Icon meme!1. Reply to this post, and I will pick six of your icons. (unless you tell me not to bother!)
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee.grlnamedlucifer
gave me: ( icons )